Corinne DeCost Brown
Actor | Director | Choreographer | Content Creator | Marketing Professional | Stunt Woman | Teaching Artist
MEDIA & PROMOTIONS MANAGER
Multiverse Concert Series
– Created and maintains social media and PR tools, monitoring insights and optimizing SEO.
– Helped publicize events through articles in Forbes, Astronomy.com, The Boston Globe, and other major sci- art publications.
– Launched three fully-funded Kickstarter campaigns to back concerts advocating for science and music.
Yamaha Music School
– Lead the development of marketing strategies including brand strategy and guidelines, public relations, strategic partnerships and events. Attracted and developed relationships with potential clients to boost enrollment numbers.
– Collaborated with Yamaha Corporation of America to establish brand strategies and initiatives that deliver on their overall engagement and revenue goals.
– Developed the theatre program to inspire young musicians to develop a stage presence.
– Managed 25-50 accounts at a time to launch their new ticketing system.
– Collaborated with new members to position their company branding across the Vendini platform.
Marketing and media manager with a knack for sold-out productions. Creative team member with a demonstrated history in social media.
BACHELOR OF ARTS in PUBLIC RELATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
Double Minor in English Literature & Theatre Arts
Sept 2011 – Dec 2014
– College of Arts & Sciences Honors Program Peer Mentor
– Dean’s Consistent Honors List
– 2013-2014 CAS Student of the Year
– Founded Suffolk’s Arts & Culture Promotional Platform, InstaRamSU
– Founded Suffolk’s Sketch Comedy Troupe, Now Running Over 10 Years
Eleven in Netflix’s Stranger Things Experience: Los Angeles & San Francisco
Partner in MTV’s Mental Health Action Network
Reddit Moderator (boasting inception to 600k subscribers)
Director at Improv Boston (boasting ALWAYS sold-out shows)